COMMUNITY WIDE SPECIAL EVENTS
Welcome to the Community Wide Special Events page. The City of Chino and local organizations work together throughout the year to provide special events for the Chino community. For more information on a special event, please click on one of the icon links below.
For additional event information not listed above, please click on one of the the links below.
Booth applicants may be requested to provide additional liability insurance naming the City of Chino as additionally insured at the cost of the applicant. A certificate of liability insurance may be purchased by visiting www.2sparta.com. (Sparta Insurance Programs is an independent third party not associated with the City of Chino.)
For questions or additional program information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (909) 334-3258 or email to email@example.com.
Hike the Valley - Spring Schedule
- Date: 05/07/2016 8:30 AM
- Location: Carolyn Owens Community Center - Various Hiking Trails
13220 Central Avenue
Chino, California 91710
The City of Chino and Healthy Chino invite you to the hiking program where participants are guided through local trails. Hikes average 2 - 5 miles in length, range from easy to difficult levels, and are led by City staff. A light snack in included following each hike.
- Cost: $25 per person, Chino Resident Discount $15 per person
- Must be 10 years of age or older.
- All Children under the age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Wear comfortable, sturdy closed-toe hiking shoes or boots.
- Participants are recommended to be prepared with a pack that includes:
- and other supplies to keep you safe and healthy on the trail.
Shuttle Service: Transportation is available for participants from the Carolyn Owens Community Center. If you register for the Hike the Valley and would like to opt-out of the shuttle service, please contact (909) 334-3478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogs: Dogs are allowed on most hikes and must be kept on a leash. Dogs are not permitted on the shuttle.
For registration or more information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (90) 334-3258 or visit www.healthychino.com.