Industrial Discharge


Industrial Waste Discharge to Sewers

The City of Chino Public Works Department, Environmental Section, issues Industrial User Discharge Permits and inspects companies that discharge industrial wastewater into local sewers.  Any business, which generates, handles, and/or disposes of industrial wastewater, may be required to obtain an Industrial User Discharge Permit.  Through the Industrial User Discharge Permit process, the City works with local business’ to achieve compliance with applicable Federal, State and local wastewater discharge regulations.

If you would like more information regarding the need for your business to obtain an Industrial User Discharge Permit or the City of Chino’s Industrial Waste Discharge program, please contact the City of Chino, Environmental Section at (909) 334-3423 or (909) 334-3345.