Put your talents to work in our community by becoming a City of Chino Volunteer. Volunteers are essential to providing quality services to the residents of our community. Volunteers are the heart and soul of our City. Volunteers make a difference!
Who can volunteer?
Community members who are at least 13 years of age who are interested in giving back to the community.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Fill out a Volunteer Application.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must sign this Waiver before you can begin your assignment.
- Once a volunteer position is confirmed, fingerprinting and a background check will take place. (Volunteers 15 and under, skip this step.)
- You will be contacted by the assigned coordinator to determine start date and time.
- One-day Volunteers (once a year) - Volunteers who would like to volunteer for only one day in a calendar year, please complete the Volunteer Application and a coordinator will contact you to determine assignment.
- Court Ordered Volunteers - The City of Chino is unable to accept court ordered volunteers. If you are trying to fulfill court mandated hours, please contact the Inland Volunteer & Resource Center at 909.980.2857 (this agency is not affiliated with the City of Chino).
What volunteer opportunities are available?
To view current volunteer positions available, please visit the Volunteer Opportunities Page.
Volunteer Forms At A Glance
For more information or questions about the Community Volunteer Corps, contact 909.334.3303.