The City of Chino is committed in supporting our businesses grow. The Economic Development Division provides assistance and information to help businesses grow by partnering with other business resource agencies. Information and support programs include:
- Available industrial, retail, and office properties for lease and/or sale.
- Time saving “Jump Start” meetings to explain permits, fees, and the process to start, expand, or relocate a business in Chino.
- Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IESBDC) Workshops on topics such as marketing, financing, and taxes.
- No-cost one-on-one consulting, offered through the IESBDC.
- Publications on a variety of business services that are offered by the City and other agencies.
- Demographic and Market Area Information, including specific geographic market information.
- Shopping Center and Retail Guide has an aerial map with locations of the commercial centers and names of retailers and restaurants.
- The Chino Business Resource Center provides an online business resource library, as well as additional information and services.
- For a listing of businesses in the City of Chino please contact the Business Licensing Division at (909) 334-3263.
Upcoming Events, Training, and Workshops
To view the Inland Empire Small Business Development Center (IESBDC) Calendar, please click on the image below:
To view the Southern California Gas Company Calendar of Events, click here.
To view the Southern California Edison Savings and Incentive Program, click here.
For additional business assistance information, please contact the Economic Development Division at (909) 334-3254.