CHINO CONNECTION -
Classes, Programs, and Special Events!
The City of Chino strives to provide a variety of programs and services for families, youth, and seniors that include healthy lifestyle options, recreational and educational classes, counseling and prevention, trips and tours, youth and adult sports, and more! These offerings are listed in the Chino Connection Community Services Newsletter (recreation brochure). Connection is distributed four times a year on the first Saturday of February (spring), May (summer), August (fall), and November (winter).
Please click on icons below to view newsletters.
|The Spring 2017 newsletter will be distributed in the
Champion Publication Newspaper
on Saturday, February 4, 2017.
|Activity Registration Form|
The City of Chino, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, events or activities. Requests for accommodations and information regarding provisions of the ADA may be requested from the ADA Coordinator, Mike Heroux at (909) 334-3308.
Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest the City of Chino has to offer! Subscribe to the Chino Connection email list and get the updates sent directly to your inbox!
In the Spring 2017 Chino Connection the upcoming community events highlighted in the Connection are:
- DairyAire 5K Fun Run - March 4, 2017 (Page 4)
- Cultural Palooza! - March 11, 2017 (Page 5)
- Chino Youth Track Meet - March 25, 2017 (Page 28)
- Sock Hop Dance 50+ - March 29, 2017 (Page 35)
- Healthy Family Day - April 2, 2017 (Page 5)
- Lunch with the Bunny - April 13, 2017 (Page 27)
- Legends the Senior Challenge - April 28-May 31, 2017 (Page 35)
- Chino Corporate Challenge - April 29 - May 12, 2017 (Page 4)
- Spring Bingo Bash - May 15, 2017 (Page 27)
- Chino Bike Day - May 20, 2017 (Page 8)
|Spring Registration:|| February 6, 2017 Residents only, (proof of residency required)
February 8, 2017, 2016 Non-residents*
|In Person:||Carolyn Owens Community Center
Neighborhood Activity Center
Preserve Community Center
|Mail:||P.O. Box 667, Chino, CA, 91708-0667||
|Phone:||(909) 334-3258||(909) 334-3261|
|Fax:||(909) 334-3718||(909) 606-6637|
* Non-residents are classified as those whose addresses do not live within the Chino city limits, including unincorporated area. An additional fee of $10 per person, per activity will be charged.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please visit the Teach a Class page by clicking here.