CHINO CONNECTION -
Classes, Programs, and Special Events!
The City of Chino strives to provide a variety of programs and services for families, youth, and seniors that include healthy lifestyle options, recreational and educational classes, counseling and prevention, trips and tours, youth and adult sports, and more! These offerings are listed in the Chino Connection Community Services Newsletter (recreation brochure). Connection is distributed three times a year on the first Saturday of November (Winter/Spring), March (Spring/Summer), and July (Fall).
Please click on icons below to view newsletters.
|Activity Registration Form|
The City of Chino, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, events or activities. Requests for accommodations and information regarding provisions of the ADA may be requested from the ADA Coordinator, Mike Heroux at (909) 334-3308.
Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest the City of Chino has to offer! Subscribe to the Chino Connection email list and get the updates sent directly to your inbox!
In the Summer 2018 Chino Connection the upcoming community events highlighted in the Connection are:
- Chino Bike Day, May 19, 2018 (Page 7)
- Pioneer Picnic, May 20, 2018 (Page 16)
- Spring Bingo Bash, June 8, 2018 (Page 27)
- Chino Summer Nights, June 15 - July 20, 2018, (Page 18A-Insert)
- All American Bingo & BBQ, June 29, 2018 (Page 4)
- Chino Fireworks Spectacular, June 30, 2018 (Page 5)
- Seniors at the Square, July 9 - August 13, 2018, (Page 4)
- Chino Concerts on the Lawn, July 12 - August 16, 2018 (Page 18D-Insert)
- Relay For Life, August 4 & 5, 2018, (Page 4)
|Summer Registration:||May 7, 2018 Residents only, (proof of residency required)
May 9, 2018, Non-residents*
|In Person:||Carolyn Owens Community Center
Neighborhood Activity Center
Preserve Community Center
|For additional program information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (909) 334-3258|
* Non-residents are classified as those whose addresses do not live within the Chino city limits, including unincorporated area. An additional fee of $10 per person, per activity will be charged.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please visit the Teach a Class page by clicking here.