PARK PAVILION RENTALS
Are you looking for a pavilion to host your next family event? The City of Chino may have a park for you!
PARK PAVILIONS AVAILABLE
Applicants requesting use of a pavilion must submit a Park Shelter Application along with a refundable security deposit. Applications must be submitted at least five working days in advance and may be submitted up to six months in advance. Once the reservation is confirmed, all rental fees are due and must be paid five working days in advance. All other parks not listed above are available on a first come basis with no advance reservations required.
The group picnic shelters can be reserved year-round, including all holidays, up to six months in advance.
- Park Shelter Application forms are only available at the Carolyn Owens Community Center.
- Residents may reserve up to six months in advance.
- All reservations are subject to City guidelines.
- Bounce Houses can only be used at a City facility by permit and proof of liability insurance with an additional fee of $26 per bounce house.
- Parks are monitored by staff to ensure all City guidelines are followed.
All reservations must be made in person at the Carolyn Owens Community Center, 13201 Central Avenue.
Additional liability insurance naming the City of Chino as additionally insured may be requested at the cost of the applicant. A certificate of liability insurance may be purchased from Sparta Insurance Programs by visiting www.2sparta.com. (Sparta Insurance Programs is an independent third party not associated with the City of Chino.)
For additional information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (909) 334-3258 or email to email@example.com.