Chino Valley Unified School District (CVUSD) Health Center
on the Adult School Campus
12970 Third Street
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 628-1201 Ext. 8935
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Closed from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Appointments are required.
The CVUSD Health Center is a collaborative effort among the Chino Valley Unified School District, the City of Chino, the Chino Valley YMCA, and the Monte Vista Park Clinic. The goal of the health center is to decrease health disparities by increasing access to healthcare services in our community.
Free Medical Care for Children Ages 0-21
- Well-child check-ups and CHDP exams.
- School-entry physical exams.
- Sports physicals.
- Sick care treatment and follow-up.
- Immunizations for children ages 0-18 that uninsured or have Medi-Cal or other Medi-Cal funded plans (i.e. IEHP, Molina).
- Walk-in immunization clinics are offered every first and third Friday of the month (no appointment necessary).
- Developmental screenings.
- Hearing and vision screening.
- Specialty referrals as necessary.
- WIC referrals for children under 5 years of age.
- Guidance with Covered California/Medi-Cal and other health insurance programs.
- Instant on-site temporary Medi-Cal for qualifying children.