The City of Chino provides a variety of volunteering opportunities through the Community Volunteer Corps. Your volunteerism will assist the City in providing quality, caring service to the Chino Community.
The following are examples of ways you can volunteer with the City of Chino:
- Administrative Aide
- After School Programs Volunteer
- Chino Youth Museum Docent
- Chino Police Chaplain Community Ministry Volunteer
- Chino Police Department Community Support Team Member (CST)
- Chino Police Explorer
- Chino Police Mounted Posse Member
- Clerical Aide
- Code Enforcement Intern
- Community Outreach & Recreation Volunteer
- Counseling Intern
- Engineering Interns
- Housing Aide
- Planning Intern
- Purchasing / Warehouse Volunteer
- Television Camera Operator
- Utility Billing Aide
- Youth Services Volunteer
The process to apply and become a City of Chino Volunteer:
- Fill out a volunteer application available at City Hall.
- Bring your completed application to the Administration Department, located on the 2nd floor of City Hall.
- The Community Volunteer Corps Program Manager will work to find placement.
- Once a volunteer position is confirmed fingerprinting and a background check will take place.
- The supervisor of the volunteer will determine the start date and hours.
For more information or questions on the Community Volunteer Corps, contact 909-334-3303.