CHINO CONNECTION -
Classes, Programs, and Special Events!
The City of Chino strives to provide a variety of programs and services for families, youth, and seniors that include healthy lifestyle options, recreational and educational classes, counseling and prevention, trips and tours, youth and adult sports, and more! These offerings are listed in the Chino Connection Community Services Newsletter (recreation brochure). Connection is distributed three times a year on the first Saturday of November (Winter/Spring), March (Spring/Summer), and July (Fall).
Please click on icons below to view newsletters.
|September - November 2018|
|Activity Registration Form|
The City of Chino, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, events or activities. Requests for accommodations and information regarding provisions of the ADA may be requested from the ADA Coordinator, Mike Heroux at (909) 334-3308.
Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest the City of Chino has to offer! Subscribe to the Chino Connection email list and get the updates sent directly to your inbox!
In the Chino Connection for September-November 2018. the upcoming community events highlighted in the Connection are:
- Chino Day at the Fair, September 19, 2018, Page 5
- Connecting Chino, September 22, 2018, Page 18A-Center
- Spooky Senior Dance, October 24, 2018, Page 35
- Lights On Afterschool, October 25, 2018, Page 8
- Halloween Spooktacular, October 31, 2018, Page 18C-Center
- Bark Around Ayala Park, November 3, 2018, Page 18B-Center
- Fall Bingo Bash, November 5, 2018, Page 27
- Great American Smoke Out, November 15, 2018, Page 28
- Gobbler Gloves Boxing Showcase, November 18, 2018, Page 4
- Fall Camp, November 19-23, 2018, Page 8
|Registration:||November 5, 2018 Residents only, (proof of residency required)
November 7, 2018, Non-residents*
|In Person:||Carolyn Owens Community Center
Neighborhood Activity Center
Preserve Community Center
|For additional program information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (909) 334-3258.|
* Non-residents are classified as those whose addresses do not live within the Chino city limits, including unincorporated area. An additional fee of $10 per person, per activity will be charged.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please visit the Teach a Class page by clicking here.