CHINO CONNECTION -
Classes, Programs, and Special Events!
The City of Chino strives to provide a variety of programs and services for families, youth, and seniors that include healthy lifestyle options, recreational and educational classes, counseling and prevention, trips and tours, youth and adult sports, and more! These offerings are listed in the Chino Connection Community Services Newsletter (recreation brochure). Connection is distributed four times a year on the first Saturday of February (spring), May (summer), August (fall), and November (winter).
Please click on icons below to view newsletters.
|Activity Registration Form|
The City of Chino, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, events or activities. Requests for accommodations and information regarding provisions of the ADA may be requested from the ADA Coordinator, Mike Heroux at (909) 334-3308.
Stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest the City of Chino has to offer! Subscribe to the Chino Connection email list and get the updates sent directly to your inbox!
In the Spring 2018 Chino Connection the upcoming community events highlighted in the Connection are:
- Autism Resource and Fun Fair, February 10, 2018 (Page 27)
- Chino Youth Museum Dairyaire 5K Fun Run, March 3, 2018 (Page 4)
- Cultural Palooza, March 10, 2018 (Page 4)
- MLB Pitch, Hit & Run, March 24, 2018 (Page 25)
- Sock Hop Dance - Seniors, March 28, 2018 (Page 35)
- Lunch with the Bunny, March 29, 2018 (Page 27, 2018)
- Spring Break, Camp, April 2 - 6, 2018 (Page 8)
- Legends the Senior Challenge, April 3 - 30, 3028 (Page 35)
- Healthy Family Day, April 7, 2018 (Page 5)
- Art uncorked, April 19, 2018 (Page 16)
- Youth Track & Field Meet, April 21, 2018 (page 24)
- Chino Corporate Challenge, April 28 - May 11, 2018 (Page 5)
- Chino Bike Day, May 19, 2018 (Page 7)
- Pioneer Picnic, May 20, 2018 (Page 16)
|Spring Registration:||February 5, 2018 Residents only, (proof of residency required)
February 7, 2018, Non-residents*
|In Person:||Carolyn Owens Community Center
Neighborhood Activity Center
Preserve Community Center
|For additional program information, please contact the Carolyn Owens Community Center at (909) 334-3258|
* Non-residents are classified as those whose addresses do not live within the Chino city limits, including unincorporated area. An additional fee of $10 per person, per activity will be charged.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please visit the Teach a Class page by clicking here.