Filing a Claim

If you wish to file a claim with the City, please:

  1. Download a claim form, or call Human Resources at 909-334-3274 to request one.
  2. Email completed form to, or
  3. Deliver completed form to:

Chino City Hall
Attn: Human Resources
13220 Central Avenue
Chino, CA 91710

Please be sure to include any quotes, receipts, photos, or other documents to support your claim.